[GRASS-user] status of launchpad Ubuntu builds [WAS: Re: how to install GRASS binaries of weekly snapshot on ubuntu12.04?]

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Sun Oct 28 15:02:29 PDT 2012

> Sidenote: I really hope that one day Ubuntu launchpad will deliver
> GRASS binaries...
Since all code is well imported from SVN to LP:
https://code.launchpad.net/~grass/grass/releasebranch_6_4

It is /*only/* an issue of updating the debian files:

https://code.launchpad.net/~grass/grass/grass64_release_debian

All members of the GRASS GIS team can do this:
https://launchpad.net/~grass/+members

once this is automatically taken up by the recipe:
https://code.launchpad.net/~grass/+recipe/grass64

Last, I deactivated it as it was continuously failing (see below).

Since 2 years I am not working with GRASS on day2day basis.

Thus, there's no time and current need.

I would be grateful if someone could assist and co-maintain the GRASS
project on Launchpad.

I am willing to assist in setting everything up.

Regards.

###

Started compilation: Mon Oct 22 02:44:24 UTC 2012
--
Errors in:
/build/buildd/grass-6.4.2+0ubuntu1+21696~oneiric1/gui/wxpython
--
In case of errors please change into the directory with error and run
'make'.