[GRASS-user] Join points and contours

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:02:32 PST 2013

You are looking for v.patch

As I know Your next questions, here are answers for them:
You must set up region before interpolating with g.region. Use vect
option to limit boundaries and res to set desired resolution.
Don't forget to use -e option for v.patch to join attribute tables
too. They must have identical structure.
Interpolation tool You want to use is v.surf.rst.

Please, take Your time to read that *fine* manual. And don't skip
"introduction to ..." parts!
Here is link: http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/index.html

Maris.