[GRASS-user] Upon improving the GRASS-wiki

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:21:49 PST 2013

Hi,

firstly, I like screenshots on your user page. Moreover, I'm always
confused by == == and === === sections in default wikimedia style
(former is big but later is bold). Your style [1] does not have this
problem, nice.

Vaclav

[1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:Sample_of_Content_and_ToC_on_the_Right.png