[GRASS-user] NVIZ: unable to set font type, style and size of labels

David Montoya jdmonto0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:24:02 PST 2013

It didn´t work for me. I installed the fonts that you suggested and when I
try to place for example a label, the image crash. It doesn´t show any
error but still have some issues. I have even installed grass on a clean
installation of Ubuntu and I get always the problem.

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:27 PM, RichardC <richtcooper at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, it does seem related to the fonts on Ubuntu.
>
> I installed the fonts as suggested an now I can successfully add labels.
>
> However, I'm still unable to select the type of font or style, getting the
> command output:
>
> Cannot Load Font
> Trying default Font
>
> I'll look into this some more, to see if I can resolve further.
>
> Cheers,
> Richard
>

> --

David Montoya González
Ing. Forestal, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Laboratorio de Sistemas Complejos, UNAL Medellin