[GRASS-user] Fw: Re: [Live-demo] OSGeo-Live Quickstart 48 hour Hackathon - starts in 30 mins

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 13:55:19 PST 2013

fyi--

latest iso can be found here:
  http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/6.5nightly/

give it a whirl...

-- H

From: Cameron Shorter
Subject: Re: [Live-demo] OSGeo-Live Quickstart 48 hour Hackathon - starts in 30 mins
To: live-demo at lists.osgeo.org, "OSGeo Discussions"
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:11 AM

    Hackathon kicks off in 30 mins. Please
      sign up here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Press_Release_37#Participants

      Join us here: irc://freenode.net#osgeolive

      We are expecting 10 to 20 people, which is going to be a great
      turn out, and we should be able to test and review a decent
      proportion of the Quickstarts. Please join in if you can.