[GRASS-user] WV-2 top of atmosphere reflectance calculation

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 08:34:48 PDT 2013

Hi Nikos,

I looked at the i.atcorr readme you linked. I just want to be sure I
understand this correctly: when you say band filters, are you talking
about part F: pre-defined sensor bands of the i.atcorr man page?
(http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/i.atcorr.html)

I've also posted my python script to convert WV-2  multispectral DNs
to top of atmosphere reflectance at
https://gist.github.com/egoddard/5989382. It is kind of messy because
it was just meant to be a one-off script at this point :)

Thanks,
Eric