[GRASS-user] Possible to switch off permissions check of mapsets?

Michel Wortmann wortmann at pik-potsdam.de
Wed Jul 31 09:44:16 PDT 2013

And straight on to another question:
Is there a way of switching of the permissions check when opening a
mapset? It prevents me from opening mapsets that are mounted on
different filesystems as the grass installation. E.g. if I try to open a
mapset located on a remote directory (mounted using fuse) in my local
Ubuntu grass6.4 version fails with:

ERROR: MAPSET PERMANENT - permission denied

Any solution to this would be much appreciated.
Regards,
Michel

--
Michel Wortmann | MPhil/PhD student (University College London) | RD II:
Impacts & Vulnerabilities | wortmann at pik-potsdam.de | +49 331 288-20765,