[GRASS-user] Help with installing GRASS 7 on linux mint 14

דור פרידמן dof1985 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 07:01:16 PDT 2013

Thanks MIcha and Markus,

I am actually not new to grass and I've started working with Linux to run
the v.net and v.net.distance network analysis functions. Unfortunately it
didn't run on WIN OS properly. After many long discussion within this
mailing list I have came to another problem and was advised to use grass 7
development version. However due to my lack of experience with Linux and
due to the fact that the Grass 7 has not yet come within an installation
package, I couldn't make it work.

I also try to run grass70 and/or grass70. in the command console, but it
didn't help.

I hope that my problem is clearer now,

Thanks,

Dor