[GRASS-user] r.univar.zonal qn

Vishal Mehta vishalm1975 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:17:08 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I would like to extract only the average from r.univar.zonal, into a
table(csv file). Is there a flag to do that?

i'm trying a workflow that will extract from a netcdf file (54787
bands) the average of polygons that are in a vector layer. Assuming i
can extract only the average, that would be 54787 columns added at the
end.

FYI, my workflow is inefficient and i know it:
1. Using gdal_translate and gdalwarp to assign a coord system, save as
gtiff, and  flip it,
2. importing the gtiffs into Grass
3. using r.univar.zonal

I'm on Grass65.

Someday i'd like to use the spatiotemporal framework to make this mode
efficient..or if anybody can point me to some other netcdf tools,
that's be great.

Thanks,
Vishal

--