[GRASS-user] Errors running r.inund.fluv

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 18 13:29:59 PDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 9:55 PM, Thomas Adams <tea3rd at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have output errors from running r.inund.fluv using GRASS 6.4.3. on Ubuntu
> 13.10 none of my output maps were written successfully; my DEM is coarse
> (30m). But below is what I am getting in term window output -- much more
> detail in the Command Window output, which I can provide.
>
> Regards,
> Tom
>
> GRASS 6.4.3 (potomac_utm):~/grass/data > r.inund.fluv
>

> GRASS_INFO_WARNING(25914,1): Table <limiti_alveo> not found in database
> </home/teaiii/grass/data/potomac_utm/teaiii/sqlite/sqlite.db> using driver
> <sqlite>

Some part of the Addon is written in Fortran, did you compile all of
those binaries?
Requires gfortran or the like to be present on the system at compile time.

To check, run this in a GRASS 6.4 session:
ls $GISBASE/etc/fortran_code/

It should list:
2d_path*  clean_inundation*  correction_from_path*  dati.mod*  dd.mod*
 find_main_channel*

Some of those probably create the table which isn't found in your sqlite.db.

Markus