[GRASS-user] v.rast.stats is error while executing: 'BEGIN TRANSACTION'

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Dec 27 15:56:41 PST 2014

Dear Chingchai,

sorry for the delay. I have fixed the script (at least it no longer
fails in my tests here). Please try the updated script from here:
 https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/scripts/v.rast.stats/v.rast.stats

Comment: Instead of trying to add SQL TRANSACTIONS to the DBF driver,
I have now simply conditionalized it in r63789. This fixed script will
ship with the future GRASS GIS 6.4.5.

Markus