[GRASS-user] First Post

Neil Woodhouse neil.woodhouse at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 3 03:55:07 PST 2014

Hi Markus,

We are interested in the ground effect. Specifically over distances
nominally 10 times the blade diameter of the various turbines we survey for,
and 130 deg either side of north.

This module looks very, very useful for our requirements.

Can I get back to you with other questions when I have had a chance to have
a look at this please

Thank you for pointing this out.

Kind Regards

Neil