[GRASS-user] SRTM r.watershed at multiple scales

Michel Wortmann wortmann at pik-potsdam.de
Wed Feb 19 05:56:38 PST 2014

Markus,
last year you asked me whether the r.watershed output is not aligned to
the r.water.outlet output in GRASS7 (s.b.). Ie. it leaves small areas
out. Back then, I wasnt using GRASS7, but I can confirm now that it
still does it and it is still rather annoying. Have you ever heard of
the reasons or attempted to fix this?
Thanks,
Michel