[GRASS-user] Error with r.stream.basins in GRASS7

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:39:51 PST 2014

Hi,

I just tried to launch the r.stream.basins add-on in G7,
however instead of seeing the GUI for the add-on I run into following error:

Unable to fetch interface description for command 'r.stream.basins'.

Details:
GRASS_INFO_ERROR(31075,1): Incompatible library version for module. You
need to rebuild GRASS or untangle multiple installations.
GRASS_INFO_END(31075,1)

I run a freshly compilied G7 () on Ubuntu 12.04:
GRASS version:
7.0.svn
GRASS SVN Revision:
58317M
Build Date:
2013-11-27
GIS Library Revision: 58048 (2013-10-18)

The add-on has also been recompiled and uninstalled and freshly installed,
but the error is still
persistent. I don't receive such errors with other r.stream.* modules such
as r.stream.extract.
So I guess this might be related to the module itself. What does the error
actually mean?

/Johannes