[GRASS-user] Kyngesburye GRASS on Mavericks, command line access

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Jan 9 09:49:38 PST 2014

If you run this from the GRASS terminal, it should find GRASS without any issue, unless it has hard coded a call to GRASS commands in the /usr/bin folder.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)

On Jan 9, 2014, at 8:09 AM, <grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org>> <grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org>> wrote: