[GRASS-user] Support the upcoming Vienna Code Sprint 2014

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Mar 9 15:09:12 PDT 2014

Call for sponsors

The upcoming Vienna Code Sprint 2014
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vienna_Code_Sprint_2014) will be strongly
supported by GRASS GIS developers. This is a great opportunity for
joint activities since more than 60+ developers from the most
important OSGeo project communities will be joining the event.

While the GRASS developers are donating their valuable time, the
community of enthusiast users (you!) may contribute with donations,
even symbolic, to cover out-of-pocket expenses of the participants.
Companies may also decide to sponsor specific tasks.
Please don't hesitate to contact PSC members (see
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/PSC, or Markus Neteler,
neteler at osgeo.org) for further details.

As usual, all of the work done in the community sprint will be
directly contributed back to the GRASS project for the benefit of
everyone. Our scope at the sprint is to publish a first release
candidate of the new stable GRASS GIS 6.4.4 version as well as a tech
preview release of GRASS GIS 7.

For your convenience, here our easy-to-use Paypal button:

http://grass.osgeo.org/donations/

For our alternative bank transfer option, please contact Martin Landa
(landa.martin at gmail.com)

Thanks for your support!

The GRASS Development Team