[GRASS-user] Fwd: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2014

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:23:48 PDT 2014

FYI

Code 2014
google-summer-of-code-announce at googlegroups.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> This is just a friendly reminder that there are just about 48 hours left
until the deadline for student applications this year. Late proposals will
not be accepted for any reason.

> Thanks,
> Carol
>

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Carol Smith <carols at google.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from
students to participate in Google Summer of Code 2014. Please check out the
FAQs [1], timeline [2], and student manual [3] if you are unfamiliar with
the process. You can also read the Melange manual if you need help with
Melange [4]. The deadline to apply is 21 March at 19:00 UTC [5]. Late

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page#
http://en.flossmanuals.net/melange/students-students-application-phase/

http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce.