[GRASS-user] [kinda solved] cell counts for a certain value range in strds

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Fri May 9 14:04:23 PDT 2014

Dear all,

Dismiss my previous email :)

I've overlooked the expression parameter in t.rast.extract. I kinda solved
my problem (kinda because it's not as straightforward as i'd like) with:

t.rast.extract input=cla output=cla_max65_extract basename=cla_max65
where="cla > 65.0" expression="if (cla>65.0,1,null())"

t.rast.univar -eh cla_max65_extract  > bla

And then, R or whatever to do "cells - null_cells" and there i have the
number of cells with values higher than 65 :)

Have a great weekend!

vero

Ps: cla stands for chlorophyll-a, my strds