[GRASS-user] Grass70 win7 r.basin

José Anderson joseandersonbatista at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:09:13 PDT 2014

Ok, César, Margherita,

maybe another issue (remembering I'm on grass7/win7) is installation
of dependences of r.basin: r.stream.stats r.stream.distance and
r.stream.order are missing because g.extension returns "File is not a
zip file" when trying to add them.

The rest r.stream.basins and r.stream.extract are present.

Could that be an issue?

Tks