[GRASS-user] Grass70 win7 r.basin

José Anderson joseandersonbatista at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 06:08:58 PDT 2014

Markus,

thanks for clarifying. Is that just a Windows issue or r.stream.stats (plus
other r.stream.*?) is missing on other platforms?

In grass 6 r.basin works well so its dependences.

So in grass7 as r.stream.stats (r.stream.order and r.stream.distance also?)
are not yet done and are not addons, r.basin will not work.

Could you let me know a schedule for fixing (or just in case other contact)?

Regards,

Jose
Em 02/10/2014 09:19, "Markus Neteler" <neteler at osgeo.org> escreveu:

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Margherita Di Leo <diregola at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 1:51 PM, José Anderson
>> > M,
>> >
>> > I'm typing 'g.extension extension=r.stream.stat' for r.stream.stat and
>> > so
>> > on.
>> >
>> > The msg it gives is that ' File is not a zip file'

The message is misleading I'd say.

Current state:
- in GRASS GIS 6, r.stream.stats is an addon
- in GRASS GIS 7, r.stream.stats is in the core but commented due to
quality issues (need to be fixed)

Markus