[GRASS-user] Fwd: my first script

Giuliano Urgeghe giuliano.u at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:04:18 PDT 2014

I find resolution In

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1110    i

starting grass with
C:\Program Files\GRASS GIS 6.4.4\msys\msys.bat" /grass/grass64.sh -wx

no problems  calling v.in.mapgen from v.in.lines

thanks all

best regards

Giuliano

--
Ing. Giuliano Urgeghe
Via Prunizzedda 61 - 07100 Sassari
giuliano.u at gmail.com
tel. 3283268186

Cerca di non inviarmi files .doc, .xls, .ppt, .dwg
Preferisco formati liberi.
Please try to avoid to send me .doc, .xls, .ppt, .dwg files.
I prefer free formats.
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formato_aperto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_format