[GRASS-user] Looping r.sun.hourly with Python script fails

Pietro peter.zamb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:46:02 PDT 2015

Dear Umberto,

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 11:46 AM, umberto.minora <umberto.minora at unimi.it> wrote:
>   File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-7.0.0\etc\python\grass\p
> ygrass\modules\interface\parameter.py", line 150, in
> __init__
>     self.values = [self.type(i) for i in diz['values']]
> ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '1-'

The problem here is that the r.sun.hourly define the parmeter nprocs as:

{{{
#%option
#% key: nprocs
#% type: integer
#% answer: 1
#%end
}}}

To me this "#% options: 1-" is wrong, and it does not make to much
sense. I'm keen on removing this row.

Vaclav and Anna, what is it your feeling?

All the best

Pietro