[GRASS-user] v.clean error threshold under 2 meters

Pierluigi De Rosa pierluigi.derosa at gfosservices.it
Tue Apr 7 02:09:41 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I'm running under an XY location (uprojected).
Could be this the problem?
We are using a local zero not linked to any reference system.
Here the output:

g.proj -w
XY location (unprojected)

g.region -p
projection: 0 (x,y)
zone: 0
north: 1
south: 0
west: 0
east: 1
nsres: 0.0001
ewres: 0.0001
rows: 10000
cols: 10000
cells: 100000000

This is the output of v.clean
v.clean input=rill_800_parcellaB_polyline at pierluigi output=rill_800_parcellaB_prune tool=prune threshold=0.1
Tool: Threshold
Prune: 0.1
Tool: Prune lines/boundaries
0 vertices from input 11742 (vertices of given type) removed, i.e. 0.00 %

Thanks

Pierluigi