[GRASS-user] Zoom options in GRASS7.0.1

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:12:20 PDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 11:45 AM, Aldo Clerici <aldo.clerici at unipr.it> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> could somebody explain me how to use the “Set computational region extent
> interactively” option of the ‘Various zoom options” button in the Map
> Display toolbar of GRASS7.0. ?

Very useful function, you click on "Set computational region extent
interactively" and then draw a rectangle on the map display where you want
to do your computations - the computational region will be changed based on
the drawn rectangle.

> The manual page reports a list of completely different options.

Some updates are needed, volunteers are always welcome...

Anna

Thanks