[GRASS-user] R: Problems in opening GCP Manager in 7.0.1RC1

Aldo CLERICI aldo.clerici at unipr.it
Sat Aug 8 02:17:40 PDT 2015

No errors in terminal or or gui command console. The strange behavior seems random but surely it is not. Simply I don’t know how to replicate it.
However, since the module works well with you and no one else has reported the problem, there is surely something wrong with my procedure . Do not worry further , in the coming days I will try to go into that and if I find something new and interesting I'll let you know .
Thanks again.
Aldo Clerici