[GRASS-user] Issues with v.net.path

José Anderson joseandersonbatista at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:18:05 PST 2015

Hello everyone,

I've got this prompt in transforming my vector line map (only branch/
multi-arc) into a network as the first step to perform v.net.path, to earn
my line map's arcs and nodes sorted one-way from one end to the other.

However, executing v.net.path gives no results, stuck in the message
'Registrating arcs...'

Is that something evident in this prompt below?
Salute!
--
v.net --overwrite -c input=palmitalmainApiaiNet at PERMANENT
output=palmitalmainApiaiNetout at PERMANENT operation=nodes WARNING: Vector
map <palmitalmainApiaiNetout> already exists and will be overwritten
Copying attributes...
Building topology for vector map <palmitalmainApiaiNetout at PERMANENT>...
Registering primitives...
227 primitives registered 782 vertices registered Building areas...
0 areas built 0 isles built Attaching islands...
Attaching centroids...
Number of nodes: 114
Number of primitives: 227
Number of points: 114
Number of lines: 113
Number of boundaries: 0
Number of centroids: 0
Number of areas: 0
Number of isles: 0
v.net complete. 114
new points (nodes) written to output.
(Wed Dec 09 16:01:56 2015) Command finished (7 sec)
(Wed Dec 09 16:03:10 2015)

v.category input=palmitalmainApiaiNetout at PERMANENT option=report
Layer/table: 1/palmitalmainApiaiNetout_palmitalmainApiai
type count min max
point 0 0 0
line 113 119 4806
boundary 0 0 0
centroid 0 0 0
area 0 0 0
face 0 0 0
kernel 0 0 0
all 113 119 4806
Layer/table: 2/palmitalmainApiaiNetout_palmitalmainApiaiNet
type count min max
point 114 1 114
line 113 1 113
boundary 0 0 0
centroid 0 0 0
area 0 0 0
face 0 0 0
kernel 0 0 0
all 227 1 114
(Wed Dec 09 16:37:11 2015) Command finished (1 sec)
(Wed Dec 09 16:38:59 2015)