[GRASS-user] v.in.ogr with new location doesn't import my data

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 04:06:36 PST 2015

I'm using v.in.ogr with the location option. The new location is created
correctly, and the projection is set to the one defined by my shapefile's
.prj file, but no data is imported. The mapset is empty.

The command line reports the following message:
WARNING: All available OGR layers will be imported into vector map
            <centroidi_province>
Location <workLocation> created

The same command launched in a preexisting location (and without the
location option) works fine and the data is correctly imported.

giovanni

--
Giovanni Allegri
http://about.me/giovanniallegri