[GRASS-user] Getting an error using r.mask in a GRASS shell script

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:04:34 PST 2015

Vaclav,

That was not a screen shot, just fg & bg colors of the text (I copied &
pasted from my Mac term window — sorry for the embellishments). The errors
I have been getting is this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/grass-7.0.0beta3/scripts/r.mask", line 71, in <module>
    import grass.script as grass
ImportError: No module named grass.script

same result for RC1. My script is attached…

Tom

--
Thomas E Adams, III
718 McBurney Drive