[GRASS-user] Color Vector by text attribute

Richard Nairn richard at nairnconsulting.ca
Wed Jan 28 14:17:06 PST 2015

If that is the case it is really kind of clunky as it breaks the
relationship between the original value and the colour. I will have to
look into this further.

I went the route of doing a select distinct on the text attribute and
doing a v.db.update on RGBDATA for each distinct attribute with a
colour. The biggest issue of course is if you edit the attribute then
the colour is immediately wrong.