[GRASS-user] Extract polygon in layer 1 with query on layer 2

Ing. Pierluigi De Rosa pierluigi.derosa at gfosservices.it
Mon Jul 27 00:41:39 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I have shapefile with many topology errors. Most of there are
overlapping area.
When I'm import in GRASS It create, for all overlapped areas a link in
layer 2 and in layer 1 it create two category for each centroid.

It is possible extract only areas where each centroid are linked to only
one category or extract only areas where no link to layer 2 exist?

Thanks
Pierluigi

Ing. Pierluigi De Rosa (PhD)
Studio Associato GFOSSERVICES

Presso CAMPUS Via F.lli Cairoli 25 - 06127 Perugia (PG)
fax: 075 7823038
cel: 3497558268
web: www.gfosservices.it
skype: pierluigi.derosa