[GRASS-user] Syncronizing two displays

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:22:25 PST 2015

Hi Markus,

Thanks, g.gui.mapswipe seems very nice. I just haven't been able to use it
because it's not loading my data. I'm trying to use it for comparing vector
networks (31 thousand lines). I can load the left layer but when I try to
load the right layer, the dialogs just won't respond.

Does g.gui.swipe works vectors?
I'm using Grass 7 from OSGeo4Win

Thanks
Daniel