[GRASS-user] Help regarding v.isochrones using spgrass7

yogesh bansal mryogeshbansal at live.com
Sat Mar 14 13:07:44 PDT 2015

I installed the v.isochrones add-on in GRASS7 but it didn't build a .exe in the bin directory in installation folder, but i am able to use it using the GRASS console.
Now if i try to use the v.isochrones from R using spgrass7 package and execGRASS() it says v.isochrones.exe not found.

How can i use the add-on v.isochrones from within R?

I think if I get a v.isochrones.exe in the bin folder it would work with R.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from Windows Mail