[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] QGIS GRASS Plugin Upgrade Crowdfunding

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 23:52:00 PDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 12:44 AM, Daniel Victoria
<daniel.victoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Radim,
>
> I'm using grass 7 and QGis installed from OSGeo4Win so maybe it was compiled
> against some old libraries? I've no idea how to compile in windows so I'll
> just try to re-install everything and hope things work...

QGis from OSGeo4Win is compiled with GRASS 6, you cannot get it
working with GRASS 7. Reinstalling will not help. The provider and the
plugin has first to be fixed to support build with both GRASS 6 and
GRASS 7.  This is in the first package of proposed upgrade:
http://www.gissula.eu/qgis-grass-plugin-crowdfunding/

Then a bat to start QGIS with GRASS 7 could be added also to OSGeo4Win.

Radim