[GRASS-user] Aggregating daily maps in relative strds per month

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Mon May 18 14:07:43 PDT 2015

* Sören Gebbert <soerengebbert at googlemail.com> [2015-05-18 20:34:19 +0200]:

> Hi Nikos,
> You need to use t.remove to delete the time stamps from the temporal
> database. The *.timestamp modules should not be used at all. They are not
> connected with the temporal framework.
> The error appears because the maps still have relative time stamps in the
> temporal database which can not be overwritten with absolute time stamps.

Thanks for spotting.  I am not sure about the following:

1) how does t.connect/t.create work if I erase the "tgis"
directory manually?  Is it not possible to create a new tgis from
scratch?

2) although I remove strds-es via t.remove, the command `t.list rast` still
shows maps which do not exist anymore anywhere. How come?

Danke, Nikos