[GRASS-user] DEM with bathymetric contour lines

Tomáš Brunclík brunclik at atlas.cz
Mon May 25 01:12:51 PDT 2015

Hello,
I tried to process bathymetry lines with negative elevation and it just
worked in GRASS 7.0.1svn r65198 @Linux. Maybe try if it works with
coarser resolution or region subset to test if the data volume is the
problem, or if your version of GRASS really has problem with negative
elevation values. Also try to look if the input raster contains expected
values, if you did not check that already.
If the problem persists, post your findings with log of the commands you
used, your GRASS version and platform.
If it seems a problem of the GRASS module, and you are using a recent
version of GRASS, it would be better to fill a bug, instructions at
http://grass.osgeo.org/development/bug-tracking/
Regards,
Tomas Brunclik