[GRASS-user] DEM with bathymetric contour lines

Tomáš Brunclík brunclik at atlas.cz
Tue May 26 01:50:13 PDT 2015

PS: Just another wild guess ;)
- Does the input vector bathymetry file contain vector lines? Because
when I have tried my test, what I downloaded to play with contained
polygons, not lines and I had to convert it to lines first (something
like: v.type input=bathymetry output=bathymetry_lines from_type=boundary
to_type=line). That would also explain your difficulties..
Tomas