[GRASS-user] problem addon v.in.ply with grass 7 on ubuntu 14.04

Carmine Massarelli carmine.massarelli at ba.irsa.cnr.it
Fri May 29 05:49:20 PDT 2015

Dear Markus,
I left the PC working (workstation 32GB) in elaboration for all the
nightwithout results and without receiving any errormessages.
On the Windows machine (4 GB) complete processing took about 8 hours.
I just remember that I had trouble installing the addon on grass maybe
due topermissions, therefore i wonder if there is a special procedure
for the installation.

Carmine

--
Dr. Nat. Carmine Massarelli, Ph.D.