[GRASS-user] compiling an addon in grass 7

shashank khare skhare at hotmail.com
Sun May 31 08:56:01 PDT 2015

I downloaded the source from  https://github.com/jontodd/r.refine. I am willing to port it to grass 7 if i get help. I guess the author is not supporting it since there is no commit after 2006. This is my first project on Grass. Is there any  tutorial/documentation on how to to write addons for grass 7? I developed a plugin for qgis and its really easy with so much documentation available online. I wish it were the case with Grass. But nonetheless I want to give Grass a serious try.

Will try with compiled source code today. When i installed grass-dev I do not see the source code of grass on my system. Which dir does it go to?

Thanks
Shashank