[GRASS-user] Unable to install add-ons on fedora23

Salim Razzaz salim.razzaz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 02:50:06 PDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 01:52:31PM +0200, Martin Landa wrote:

> > There isn't any directory called 'include' in /usr/lib64/grass-7.0.3/ when I checked. And grass-devel is installed (I ran 'dnf list installed grass-devel' and it is there)
>
> it sounds like broken packaging on Fedora. What is content of
> grass-devel package?

usr/include/grass/defs/
usr/include/grass/dgl/
usr/include/grass/iostream/
usr/include/grass/vect/
usr/include/grass/ #headers

usr/lib64/pkgconfig/
usr/lib64/ #libgrass_  .so (51)

usr/share/doc/grass-devel/doc/
usr/share/doc/grass-devel/SUBMITTING
usr/share/doc/grass-devel/TODO

So yeah. Make went missing like Markus said. It exists in the __src.rpm though. and it shows in BUILD after packaging. So I guess it's the spec file. I'm a newbie, but a curious one. So I'll try to find the culprit piece and report back if anything shows up (doubt it though, considering my skills).

Thank you all