[GRASS-user] 3d boreholes with v.extrude on different plane

Alec Ventura alecventura at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 14:43:46 PST 2016

Hello folks, I am trying, again, to draw some 3d boreholes, I was able to draw then but when I was analizing my results I notice that all my boreholes was all with the same z value, which is strange since I have different zshit and height values for each of my boreholes. So I guess i missundestood the zshit value. I need 3d boreholes that are draw from different levels (different Z coordinates) and of course with different sizes (heigths). Is there a way to do this? what I am missing here? I was back to Gene implementation:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/3D-geological-volume-modeling-raster-3D-is-it-really-possible-td4980148.htmlhttp://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Automatic-3D-geological-boreholes-representation-automate-v-extrude-from-a-table-my-solution-in-Pythn-td4978801.html
But then I realize that they boreholes are at same plane too, just don't appear to because of perspective.I appreciate any help.[]sAlec Ventura.