[GRASS-user] r.terraflow crashes

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 14:55:32 PST 2016

On 2016-01-03 at 15:46, Anna Petrášová <kratochanna at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have any experience with r.terraflow, but try using
> r.watershed.

Crashes with different errors. I'll post about that later. I was using terraflow because it claims to be for large data (not that I think this data is particularly large...)

>> r.mapcalc 'phi = (1000*9.8*bed + 917*9.8*(surf-bed))'

> no idea, have you tried testing it on a smaller region?

downsampling doesn't help.

r.mapcalc 'phi = bed*2' does produce a data file, full resolution or downsampled.

Oddly, "2*bed" works, but "2.5*bed" does not work.

Does r.mapcalc only do integer math? Not according to the manual. "r.info bed" shows the range is -5028 to 3678.

  -k.