[GRASS-user] i.theilsen outputs interpretation

TongXiaoye tongcaptaintong at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:49:36 PST 2016

Dear list,I met a problem in understanding the outputs from i.theilsen module.In order to see the NDVI trend, I use this module to produce a Theil-Sen slope map using 15 years annual summed NDVI maps as inputs.Another output is Mann-Kendall test map. It has values ranging from 1 to 2, which I couldn't link to the theory.I know that theoretically, Kendall's tau values (-1~1) can be used to evaluate trend. A value of +1 indicates  a trend that continuously increases and a value of -1 if it always decrease. A value of 0 indicates no consistent trend.That's what I want to understand from the Mann-Kendall test map.
Thanks for any help!
Best,Xiaoye