[GRASS-user] r.out.gdal in GRASS 7.0 beta (windows OS) fails to export merged coloured-shade tiff

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 07:37:04 PST 2016

Is your elevation raster (in Grass) a single band or a 3 band composite?
It looks as though you have a single band elevation raster in Grass that
has some nice colortable and, when you open it in ArcMap, you loose the
colotable information (it's not in the tif file). Have you tried changing
the color properties in ArcMap (layer properties / symbolizer - I think)?

Daniel