[GRASS-user] up-to-date packages in UbuntuGIS

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 03:27:01 PST 2016

Dear Ubuntu users,

recently I have stopped producing GRASS stable packages for GRASS
Launchpad PPA [1] (for those how are still using this PPA, uninstall
`grass7` package and remove this PPA from the source list). There is
only one alive PPA used for daily builds [2] - `grass-daily` package.

Some days ago I started producing up-to-date packages for UbuntuGIS
(unstable) [3]. So please switch to this repo if you are using Ubuntu
when installing GRASS.

Martin

[1] https://launchpad.net/~grass/+archive/ubuntu/grass-stable
[2] https://launchpad.net/~grass/+archive/ubuntu/grass-devel