[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS on gis.stackexchange.com

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 20 23:19:15 PST 2016

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 9:33 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>
>> > On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 5:45 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>
> Thanks, but the logo needs a border. I was not reading it before but now I
> see that the other images have border. Sorry for not catching this sooner.

No problem! I could have read carefully myself :)

Easy to solve:
convert first_attempt.png -shave 1x1 -bordercolor black -border 1
img_with_border.png

file img_with_border.png
img_with_border.png: PNG image data, 300 x 250, 8-bit/color RGBA, non-interlaced

Uploaded, please continue with voting:
http://meta.gis.stackexchange.com/a/4145/687

cheers

Markus