[GRASS-user] r.viewshed issue

Sharon Wan sharonwan at sailinternet.com
Mon Jul 25 00:22:08 PDT 2016

I have been running r.viewshed to analyze LOS on MAC using GRASS 7.0.4.
However, since last week, each time when running r.viewshed, I got an
assertion failure:

ami_single_temp_name: G_mkstemp() failed: : No such file or directory
Assertion failed: (0), function ami_single_temp_name, file ami_stream.cpp,
line 93.

To get rid of the problem, I have tried to uninstall and re-install the
frameworks and GRASS. The assertion failure did not go away after the
re-install.

Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Appreciate your help!