[GRASS-user] calibration, sensitiviyy analysis tools in GRASS?

Vishal Mehta vishalm1975 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:11:43 PDT 2016

Dear list,

I'm looking for tools to perform calibration (parameter estimation),
sensitivity analysis and uncertainty analysis on a groundwater model that i
built with r.gwflow.

Does anyone have any pointers, or expertize in this? I see some reference
to r.ucode in this article:

Natural Hazards
<http://link.springer.com.ezproxy.library.tufts.edu/journal/11069>

January 2014, Volume 70, Issue 2
<http://link.springer.com.ezproxy.library.tufts.edu/journal/11069/70/2/page/1>,
pp 1153–1179* "r.massmov*: an open-source landslide model for dynamic early
warning systems"

What i'm looking to do is gain insights on a very complex urban groundwater
problem with data scarcity: for example, the relative importance of
different sources of uncertainty (hydrogeologic parameters versus human
influence like pumping and return flows).

Thanks,
Vishal

--
Vishal K. Mehta, PhD