[GRASS-user] Problems with Numpy and matplotlib after updatingthrough OSGeo4W

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:12:25 PDT 2016

Hello Chris,

Thanks much for the answer and follow up :)

MSYS was already installed in this case and also automatically marked for
"keeping". So, that did not work for me :(

>From my very limited knowledge, I had understood that msys only provided
bash shell for GRASS in Windows. I don't understand how can that be related
to Numpy or matplotlib, but as I said before, I have very limited
knoledge/understanding in that respect.

Anyway, let's see if somebody else has the same issue or knows how to solve
it... or maybe, it gets automagically fixed in the next update ;)

Best,
Vero