[GRASS-user] How to define the png image dimensions when using d.mon?

jean pierre huart jph at openjph.be
Wed Mar 9 08:44:53 PST 2016

I launch a script without starting GRASS explicitly on an existing
location, inspired by the solution proposed at
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Working_with_GRASS_without_starting_it_explicitly.

I do not have any error in the logs, the image is created, but with
default size (640x480) and white background.

I will try using the internal script console and give you a feed back if
it works or not on my location/mapset.

Jean Pierre