[GRASS-user] Grass 7 and postgresql

patrick s. patrick_gis at gmx.net
Mon Sep 5 00:41:21 PDT 2016

Running PG connection on grass70 works for me as well.

Wild guess:
1.) Are the maps stored in Schemas? (see $INPATH below)
2.) Have you tested the change/removing of quotations? (see codeexample below)

My (tested) code in BASH:

GSCHEMA=grass_2015
INPATH="PG:dbname=$DB_NAME active_schema=$ISCHEMA"

db.connect driver=pg database=psql_local schema=$GSCHEMA #no quotations here"
db.connect -p
v.in.ogr dsn="$INPATH" out=pt layer="xy" --overwrite #I use quotations here